Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Baby

It is so hard to believe that a year has flown by. I feel like just yesterday I was holding my precious baby for the first time -- felling like I wouldn't ever be able to get enough of him.  I still feel that way, I can't hug him, hold him or kiss him enough! This year has passed so quickly and now I look my toddler in the face and not my infant.
I praise God for such a wonderful blessing in my life. I have never smiled and laughed so much before! He has brought a completion to our family that I would have never thought possible. I also thank God for his hand of protection over us this past year. Starting with labour and delivery, which weren't as easy and natural as i had hoped it would be. We have also done a lot of traveling this past year - a trip to Wyoming in Sept, San Diego and Pa for christmas, and again to Wyoming in April. So it is easy to see why I am thankful and how much I truly have to be thankful for!
I look forward to another amazing year knowing Ezra will grow in so many more ways! And I pray he will become "a man after God's own heart".

1 comment: